Monday, July 14, 2008

The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within by Stephen Fry


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
The ONLY reason I didn't give this 5 stars is the fact that I would really love to have this book with an audiobook cd attached, read by Stephen Fry himself. It was so easy to get through when you can imagine his voice reading the words but I kept losing that voice and thus losing my ability to keep up with what I was reading. It makes so much more sense when you "hear" him reading it, and doesn't seem so dry then. If you know his voice, then you probably know what I mean.




View all my reviews.

2 comments:

James said...

There is an audiobook version about

Foret de Michelle said...

thanks, last time I looked was not too long after the library got the book...I'll add it to my "to get" list...thanks so much!!
Michelle