Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jo Frost: Supernanny: How to Get the Best from Your Children

Supernanny: How to Get the Best from Your Children Supernanny: How to Get the Best from Your Children by Jo Frost


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Really, it's just common sense parenting tips. At least it was in my family as I was growing up. Well, partly. And of all the idiot reality shows out there, hers ranks as one of the few that are worth watching to me... though it is painful to watch at times, LOL.



Should be read BEFORE you have kids, or at least before they start talking and walking... because it is so much easier to start at the beginning than to change gears in mid-trip.


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your comment and thoughts on my blog! I appreciate the add!
Leslie (Getting Closer To Myself)

Foret de Michelle said...

Not a prob, loved your blog and wanted you to know it!!!