Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jenny McCarthy: Belly Laughs

Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth by Jenny McCarthy


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book,as well as her others, is too too funny. Any woman who has EVER given birth will appreciate her perspective. Any woman who is thinking about having a baby should read it, as long as it doesn't scare you off, LOL. She approaches the less appealing aspects of motherhood with sarcasm and wit.



If you need a laugh, this is for you.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog and your very kind words! It will be fun to compare books with you!

I just got home from work, ate dinner, and now am off to my favorite reading place (bed) to read a great book!

See you soon in blogland!