Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a note

Thought I should point out that I am generally only posting those books as I really liked. And recommend. If I think the book really stinks, or not necessarily one I'm going to shout to the hills about, I probably won't say much about it. Mostly because I really don't like reading bad reviews, nor do I want to read about something someone else might not like but I do, so as to those books, I'll leave those to others to find out about.

Unless (there's always an unless, isn't there? LOL) I really, really find a work horrible and disturbing. And I need to rant about it. Or there is something that I want to nitpick about a book that I might have relatively enjoyed, but wouldn't necessarily put on my recommend list.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments: